BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Week 9



Raya m00d raya m00d!!! goodays everyone… would like to take this chance to wish every muslims out there a Selamat hari raya Aidilfitri’ especially to my dearest lecturer Pn Foziah… Selamat Hari Raya again… looks like raya mood is still in the air nut there’s no way for me to escape from workloads already assigned. We were given Module 2 which is about photo editing by using photo editing software comes from a very sources like Adobe Photoshop CS3, Photoscape, Photobucket and ACDsee and etc. its kinda new to me coz all this while my attempt in editing would be only limited to ‘paint’ which is already installed in my pc but now I can upgrade those skills to the next level. Hopefully this task enables me to become more proficient in my editing works.

0 comments: