BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Week 11

Again this week will be the extension of what we were doing since last week. The class started off by a briefing on the importance of signature on the edited picture to show some sort of copyright to the viewer so it’s kinda like acknowledgement for the individual who produce such an edited pieces of work.

We tend to assume that an edited photo is meant to make the image clearer or outstanding but do we really take note of what’s the message and significance behind the picture? After the lecture, I realize that yeah… a picture does serve million of words in it. Thus, we need to think of the hidden message that we might want the viewer to interpret whenever they look at those pictures.

What else…. Hmm… oh I remember that day when Pn. Foziah did showed us quite number of edited pictures and they’re all cool. The superimpose effect really gave such an impact and it amazed me so much. With cs3 software, we can freely make the picture the way we want it to be... Awes0me! Looks like I can put myself next to my all time favorite singer... yeay!! ;D
Okay enough with those overreacted feelings now I need to come ot with my own edited pictures as required for Task 1, Module 2. And not to forget to publish in on Photobucket. S0… wish me luck peeps! Cherio! ;)

" A true freinds are like FOREVER"


0 comments: