BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Week 7

Now, since we’re already in second half of this semester which I think its time for me to focus more on the tasks so I came to class… bring along my dearest laptop with me tried my best to use the given 3hours to work on module 1 which was given to us earlier. Nothing much to say but the task is basically about basic skills of using technology skills. Though we may found it simple but there’s lot more waiting us in the box.

Just be positive with every tiny little thing given to us, there must be purposeful and useful for our own benefits because the next generation of future teacher is not coming to class just for the sake of teaching but they’ll ensure the knowledge transfer and interactive teaching and learning is happening as well.

0 comments: