BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Week 14

Seems like we finally came to an end of this course. Fourteen week passed by and lots of input I gained throughout the course I might say. This class really teaches us to be the teacher that has good technology skills! Though it’s a final week, doesn’t mean that we’re done with everything. We still have few more tasks which is Module 5; waiting to be submitted on the 22nd of November and there will be also a test coming up next week on the 1st of November. So I should really prepare myself for the test as it’s the first time ever since I was attending this class. It will be a 2hours test; 4 essay questions and I need to start reading here and there. Might also need to mention that hopefully the tasks given will be very useful when answering all questions because Pn Foziah did mention about question which requires us to choose a topic and explain about technological teaching aids for every stage in the lesson plan.
So yeah… wish me luck and I would also like to thanks Pn. Foziah for this wonderful semester and good luck to everybody! ;D

0 comments: